Damani K. Ingram
DAMANI K. INGRAM manages The Ingram Firm, L.L.C. Attorney Ingram received a B.A. in English and Secondary Education from the University of Maryland at College Park before receiving his law degree from the University of Baltimore, where he was a member of the Honor Council. Upon graduation from law school, he taught English and served as the Union Representative for the Maryland State Teachers Association.
As both a litigator and advisor, Mr. Ingram is a tireless advocate for his clients. To date, he has negotiated, constructed, and consummated a multiplicity of transactions with notable organizations and personalities in many fields, including professional boxing, the WNBA, the NBA, music industries, business development, and the NFL. Attorney Ingram regularly works with local, state, and federal government, in addition to the many business and personality entities in the private sector. Attorney Ingram has represented clients in international transactions throughout Africa and the Middle East. He has represented a multitude of clients within the surrounding Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area, as well as New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Michigan.
Mr. Ingram presents regularly to civic groups and professional organizations. He also serves as legal advisor to notable non-profit organizations within the State of Maryland. Attorney Ingram is a member of the Maryland Bar Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and The United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Government Relations
- Asset Protection
- Consumer and Business Bankruptcy
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland at College Park
- Major: English and Secondary Education
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- District of Columbia
- President's Club - Maryland Association for Justice
- The National Black Lawyers Top 100, 2015-Present
- Maryland Super Lawyer, 2017-Present
“From day one of contact, Mr. Ingram displayed a genuine approach to helping me with my situation. He truly kept his word with regard to what he said he would do.”
“Damani Ingram took my case without judgement and took it with care and consideration. He took every aspect of my case into consideration and got me a lesser charge than was even expected.”